Wednesday 9 June 2010

New banner & Header

I would like to show off my new header and side banner that has been designed for me my a lovely lady called @ngie (JustAng) on the DC website forum! What a lovely lady for doing this for me and for so many others as well. A true star! Thank you sooo much @ngie! I am getting a little better with all this blogging lark, no expert by any shape or form, but its getting easier each time lol.
Meeting a friend for coffee and taking the mutts for a nice walk this morning, fresh air and a good gossip! Can't beat it for clearing the head! Hope you all have a good day...might get time for a little card making later on in the day so hopefully a new creation will appear later. Bye for now. Jo.xx.

1 comment:

  1. just joined your blog today. it is fab. love all your cards x

    ReplyDelete